Celebrating Failure
I failed to try to wake up early every day and have a more productive day. My goal was to wake up every day at 7, go to the gym and have the rest of the day opened to do school/work stuff but that never happened. I kept sleeping super late and waking up super late as well. I learned from this failure that I need to be more consistent and set realistic goals for my daily life. I know there is a point where I will be able to accomplish my morning goal but this is not something that will happen out of nowhere, it requires discipline and a strong will to do it. Maybe I enjoy to much my sleep and that is the reason I haven't been able to do it, but I know its a habit I can adopt later in my life. Failure is always a good thing, failure demonstrates that you at least tried and you can change what made you fail to achieve success. This applies to everything in life, failure is a powerful tool to makes us stronger, only the weak will vanish and back up when facing failure.
Yes, I agree failure brings you down for a while but it's our own power to boost up and do it again till we succeed.
David,
ReplyDeleteIt was interesting to see that you had a goal set in mind to wake up early and go to the gym before being productive because that was one of my goals too! I also failed on it as well but there is always a positive outlook on things even when they don't work out. I am glad to see you found one as well. Thank you for sharing!