What's Next
Existing market:
What makes the most sense to grow in my existing market is to make advertisements on social media and give conferences at the University of Florida for people to know the company. That way all the students will know the benefits of being part of this company and how much it will save them on a daily basiThis factors will make it easier to approach college students and for them to get comfortable with the company. I feel my company will expand [peoples knowledge on food and cooking skills.
New market:
The new market I tried to target was parents that don't have experience cooking or that their job is so time consuming is barely impossible for them to cook. People would rather learn the basics and actually get hands on the kitchen than fuck up everytime they cook. My expectations about this new market were correct because of previous consumer questionnaires I have done and family leaders like it a lot. For me and the high evolvement of my company is college students but if more costumes of different categories tag along will make it easier for revenue to come in and for more people to know about my company.
What makes the most sense to grow in my existing market is to make advertisements on social media and give conferences at the University of Florida for people to know the company. That way all the students will know the benefits of being part of this company and how much it will save them on a daily basiThis factors will make it easier to approach college students and for them to get comfortable with the company. I feel my company will expand [peoples knowledge on food and cooking skills.
New market:
The new market I tried to target was parents that don't have experience cooking or that their job is so time consuming is barely impossible for them to cook. People would rather learn the basics and actually get hands on the kitchen than fuck up everytime they cook. My expectations about this new market were correct because of previous consumer questionnaires I have done and family leaders like it a lot. For me and the high evolvement of my company is college students but if more costumes of different categories tag along will make it easier for revenue to come in and for more people to know about my company.
Hi David, I agree with your strategy on how you can expand in your existing market. Creating advertisements on social media would be great. Your target consumer is a millennial college student who frequently uses social media platforms. As a result, they will learn more about your business and would be more willing to attend the conferences that you want to hold. For my business, I wanted to focus on what customers wanted and expected from my product.
ReplyDeleteMy existing market also consisted of college students! I think you explained your existing market and your new market well. However, I think it would give the reader a better idea about your existing market and new market if you included the interviews you conducted within each market--or at least go into a little more detail about them in each one.
ReplyDelete