Final Reflection
One of the best experiences was to do my elevator speech No. 1. It was so much fun to record over and over again until I finally got it right. Also to make a list of all the things that annoyed me because I never thought of entrepreneurship like that. It is totally right though, one has to figure out what the problem is and then just come up with a creative solution to solve it. I believe this class was an amazing learning experience, not only from making the weekly blogs but from each lecture I attended to. Dr Pryor has so much knowledge and the class was always enjoyable. I believe that an advice for future students is to take this class seriously and to make the best effort of doing the blogs and actually keeping up with them. There is nothing like exploring where your brain can take you when you actually set an idea and develop it throughout the semester.

Hi David,
ReplyDeleteYour post was good. I also liked doing the elevator pitches. The opportunity to be able to film myself was beneficial and taught me something new. I agree with your advice. I think the future students should keep up with their blog posts. I submitted my blog posts and found it was good to start doing them early in the week. Great reflection!
Hey David great final reflection. Even though I found the elevator pitches annoying, I found them the most beneficial. It helped practice our public speaking skills and practice communicate professionally. It was a great exercise and receiving feedback from our peers helped me better my pitches. I like your idea that future students should keep up their blog posts because I too struggled with this.
ReplyDelete