Entrepreneurship Story
I have been involved in entrepreneurship since I was little. My dad owns a big company in Mexico. This company is in charge of distributing machinery from other countries all around Mexico and also giving excellent customer service. Obviously, when I was little I went to play with my toys but as I got older I got tasks assigned. These tasks included to do the inventory of the warehouse, sweep the entire company, pick up papers from the printing machine and run it to specific people in the office. Now I am starting to know the financial and operational side of the company. I feel is incredible that my dad built all that from nothing and that my involvement in it has been in all possible sectors.
I always though entrepreneurship was only about inventing new tangible products to sell. Now because of this class, my minded has expanded and I look at it in a different way. I like the idea of finding any problem in life and trying to make everything possible to change it. I am an individual with so much to give and a thrive to always learn from life.
I enroled in ENT 3003 because I want to learn new things, I feel that being educated means learning new material every day and being able to apply it in your life. Most specifically, I have projects and dreams that I don't tell people about but I desire that fire to make me do them. I want guidance and also the reality of where I am standing and the goals I want to achieve. I am in a moment where I have so many things in my head and I need answers in this life. I need to feel a purpose and follow it with my heart out. Until now I have liked the class so far and you Dr. Pryor, hopefully, I will go see you to have a talk and maybe because of your opened mindedness, you can help me a little.
I always though entrepreneurship was only about inventing new tangible products to sell. Now because of this class, my minded has expanded and I look at it in a different way. I like the idea of finding any problem in life and trying to make everything possible to change it. I am an individual with so much to give and a thrive to always learn from life.
I enroled in ENT 3003 because I want to learn new things, I feel that being educated means learning new material every day and being able to apply it in your life. Most specifically, I have projects and dreams that I don't tell people about but I desire that fire to make me do them. I want guidance and also the reality of where I am standing and the goals I want to achieve. I am in a moment where I have so many things in my head and I need answers in this life. I need to feel a purpose and follow it with my heart out. Until now I have liked the class so far and you Dr. Pryor, hopefully, I will go see you to have a talk and maybe because of your opened mindedness, you can help me a little.

David, it was nice reading about how your dad owns a big company in Mexico and how you grew into working for the company as you got older. Also, I agree I thought entrepreneurship was just creating new products. However, I now know that our any idea can change the world that we live in. Overall, this was a great read and I hope that you get the answers to your question in life.
ReplyDelete